A List of Key Amenities
- Sleeps up to 10
- Extra large living area
- 1 private bedroom (queen bed)
- 2 Cabins (no door) Cabin 1 has 1 queen bed, Cabin 2 has 2 queen beds.
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- One full bath, and one half bath.
- Fully furnished galley, with:
* Residential refrigerator and freezer
* Gas Stove w/ oven
* Dinner & cookware
- BBQ gas grill
- Flat Screen TV
- DVD player
- AM, FM, and CD stereos
- 25′ party canopy on top deck
- Patio furniture & loungers
- Swim platform & ladder
- Staircase to top deck
- Pillows, comforters, and blankets
- Towels and wash cloths
- Kohler generator
- Central heat & air
- Single 300-gallon gas tanks
- 300 gallon fresh water system (non-potable)
- VHF marine radios
In-season Dates: May 21st – August 23rd
|Weekend||Friday to Monday||$2,500|
|Midweek||Monday to Friday||$2,600|
|Week||Mon to Mon or Fri to Fri||$3,500|
Off-Season – May 10th – May 21st or August 23 – Oct 1st
In-slip rental only: Oct 1st- May 10th $250/night for the first 4 guest, each guest is $25/night.
All Holidays are at In-season pricing. Off-season, All other dates.
During the off season you can choose any departure day. Rates for off-season are $2,000 for any 3 days and $200/day for every additional day.
Our Rental Policies
- Renters must be a responsible adult, at least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license.
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver, rental agreement, and occupant list.
- Renters will be totally responsible for the care of the boat and its equipment.
- We are not responsible for lost boating time due to weather, personal injury, accidents, or mechanical problems.
- Due to insurance regulations, only staff from Blue Waters Resort is allowed to pull the boat in and out of the slip.
- Taxes and fuel not included.
- Absolutely no pets allowed on the houseboat at any time. (Pets are welcome at the resort)
- No personal barbecue grills allowed on the boat. Boat has propane grill available for use, propane included in rental.
- No gas cans, marine or car batteries allowed on the boat.
- Boats must not operate after dark
- A $1000 deposit is required, plus payment in full 30 days before rental date.
- Any violation of Policies will forfeit your deposit.
- If booked less than 30 days before departure date, full payment must be made either by major credit card, cash, Traveler’s Check, money order, or certified check.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
FUEL EXPENSE – The houseboat is full of fuel before leaving the marina. Upon return, it will be refueled, and the fuel charges will be paid by the renter(s) to the marina at Hwy 125 Marina.
BOARDING/RETURN TIMES: Customers are allowed to board at the marina between Noon and 1pm on the initial day of your trip. We will be in contact approximately 2 weeks prior to your trip to coordinate those times. Return time to the marina on the last day of your rental period is by 10:00 am.
Are you feeling the urge to gather up your family and come spend a week on the water on our boat? Then, give us a call at (417) 785-4375. The Blue Waters Resort staff is looking forward to making your Bull Shoals lake vacation a wonderful adventure experience.